What would it mean for you to raise more money for your camp, chaplaincy or outreach ministry?
More money means more ministry, right? More lives changed? More impact?
Then don’t miss this chance to learn the Stewardship Best Practices that can increase your income from donors.
What is it?
Stewardship Best Practices is a module of Called to be the Church: The Journey designed for camps, chaplaincies and community ministries. It is adapted from a program for congregations. Three 2-hour sessions on Zoom to dive into:
- Claim Your Mission –it’s really why people give
- Cultivate Generosity –practical ways to increase giving
- Create A Culture of Gratitude –saying thank-you is critical
There will be hands-on work and active participation during each session and also a little homework. Throughout our time together you will start to create your fund development plan for 2023.
The dates and times are:
Fridays (January 13, 27 & February 10) 1:30pm Central (12:30 pm Mountain & 11:30am Pacific)
How do you sign up?
- Let me know you plan to participate. email@example.com.
- Start putting together a learning team of 2-5 people who are interested in growing your income.
There is no cost to participate in this program. This program is supported by the Mission & Service of The United Church of Canada.
Questions? Ready to sign up? I’d love to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org.